• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - It would be awesome (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,753¢
If someone compiled a list of LUAs and Macros for missions and progressions. I just started doing them I don't know what to look under.
Truth be told I don't even know how to make a running Lua stop. But that list or anything like it would be awesome.

I have hotbuttons to rush Heroes Are Forged and Final Fugue but those are literally the only two missions/ progressions I've ever done. Ibesides Griklor and Zlandliclar. I'd like to do more I just don't know them. Even old world macros or LUAs help me out here.

Rob, just make yourself a bookmark folder on your browser, then go through each Lua in the Lua section and macros add ones to a missions sub folder. there are a few things that are direct mission ones, but a TON more that are indirect helpers. You have to go read each to see what is helpful to you, as it may not be to a another. Once you have your list, go use them. Bazinga. The FF and HAF are rare as not many are easily crafted for boxing needs. LS only had those, older expansions have a lot more.

Rob, just make yourself a bookmark folder on your browser, then go through each Lua in the Lua section and macros add ones to a missions sub folder. there are a few things that are direct mission ones, but a TON more that are indirect helpers. You have to go read each to see what is helpful to you, as it may not be to a another. Once you have your list, go use them. Bazinga. The FF and HAF are rare as not many are easily crafted for boxing needs. LS only had those, older expansions have a lot more.
Thanks so much I'll do just that!

@RobRenfro or…you could start the list with what you know and ask the community to reply with entries…

Think About It GIF by Identity

I usually go the route or declaring something partially right…or outright wrong…as a certainty and have people tell me whats right…best way to troll the trolls…

Also check into the Lua Event Manager. While there may not be Luas that help with the whole missions, there are specific events that help with some of them.

For example getting specific achievements in The Spirit Fades (Thick skin I think?) and another in a shar vahl mission. Think of the ones you need cures or whatever to accomplish….

I found a ton of guides but it looks like my guild will be walking me through doing missions. Someone who is bored should go back and make LUAs for Janns Veil the ice Ultork Familiar and others.

IRL - It would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back