• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - It makes you wonder why some girls... (1 Viewer)

Ripperjack

RedCents
Just a site you can torture yourself with, when you wonder why girls don't go out with you and prefer guys from...

Hot Chicks with Douchebags

I know I do. Espeically when the site confirms the fact that Oompa Loompa's...

DB5101-775223.jpg

... ( the guy in the pink, Light Red for you Red Vs. Blue Fans) are better at scoring that I am. :nay:

If you tried to date the women he dates, you'd probably end up bludgeoning them half to death. Even if you swear you'd never hit a woman ever. Those guido bitches have to be the dumbest fucking bitches in the world.

nah dude it doesn't look like you just rubbed that tan all over your face, let's go to the prom

Rip, you dont score with women because you dont understand them.

When you are in public around her friends treat her like shes nothing special. If you fall all over yourself to be nice youll just make yourself out to be a loser trying too hard to get the girl. You become a self defeating prophecy. Try not giving a rats ass. Thats where guys like this get girls. They become the desired object in a social group because they are such ego-maniacs they can knock everyone else down a peg. If someone does challenge them they dont care, they are too stupid to either acknowledge it or internalize it.

Be the sweet caring guy who trys hard once youve landed her and you are dating her. Prior to that, stop trying so hard.

Ripperjack, I'm going to give you advice. It's going to be really worthless, too.

No matter how gorgeous a chick is, there's one thing to remember; someone, somewhere, has become sick and tired of her bullshit. Women-- even cute ones, are just regular people with unique flaws and quirks of their own.

It's simple, really...

You need to tell her you're a level 70, that's all. Once you've revealed your uberness, and you've shown her your armor collection and quest completion journal, she will be helpless in your arms. Aside from that-- you need to have a cape. There's no way she can resist a +100 CHA cape. If you don't have a cape, a nice large terry cloth bath towel will do.

In fact, just forget about the cape all together, and go with a towel.

Just look at how improved these men look, with their +100 CHA towels:

I am wearing a towel cape right now! I had to close my blinds for fear of being raped.

Man that must be cooler than being "tits"! And I do live in the "gay" part of town! I might have to invest in some sort of rectal chastity belt if I can't keep my towel cape off.

What does it for me is the way they show off there belt buckles.

The dude with the fake tan is about to go super saijin, his face is so dark because hes focusing like when you take a big poop guys.

Man this douche-filled site has given me hours of joy and sadness. Joy, because I was laughing hysterically at how stupid these douchebags look with their oompa-loompa tans, sadness because they have hot chicks with them. BUT - as khatlib stated earlier, usually those types of gals are the ones you don't want to be with for any length of time anyway.

To ripperjack -sometimes its just better to pay for it if these are the kinds of women you have your sights on.

Rip, you dont score with women because you dont understand them.

When you are in public around her friends treat her like shes nothing special. If you fall all over yourself to be nice youll just make yourself out to be a loser trying too hard to get the girl. You become a self defeating prophecy. Try not giving a rats ass. Thats where guys like this get girls. They become the desired object in a social group because they are such ego-maniacs they can knock everyone else down a peg. If someone does challenge them they dont care, they are too stupid to either acknowledge it or internalize it.

Be the sweet caring guy who trys hard once youve landed her and you are dating her. Prior to that, stop trying so hard.

Being female, I can say that's a crock of crap.

Being female, I can say that's a crock of crap.

Welcome aboard! Beware of crocodile-hunter like members stalking the "rare female human" around here....

What usually worked for me when I was in the dating world was the ability to do 2 things - listen and make her laugh. After that, everything else just kinda falls into place.

Beware of crocodile-hunter like members stalking the "rare female human" around here....

That would be me! :ripperjack:

And as a bonus, I am even Australian!

CRIKEY! Get a load of this little beauty!

What usually worked for me when I was in the dating world was the ability to do 2 things - listen and make her laugh. After that, everything else just kinda falls into place.

Rohypnol works too, apparently.

You have to just respect her. Treat her like she is the only girl in the world. Don't try to be something you are not.

Ok now with all the BS out of the way.

You need to look at the dating scene you need to figure out what you want. If you just want to get laid then this is how you do it:
Keep trying. You do just about anything when you just want to get laid. Just follow this one rule: DO NOT LET THE GIRL THINK YOU WANT MORE THEN JUST SEX!!!!! That is just too low!
When wanting to get sex. Then you can make white lies and stuff. Just don't lie about something that can come back and bite you...
And be realistic getting sex is not that hard. Every survey shows that women think just as much about sex as guys.

Now if you want to find a GF its a hole other ball game:
This is how I see it: Girls are just like men. Just like us they don't know what they want. Sometimes we want a buddy that can tell us we are right regarding everything. Sometimes we want to have a good discussion. Sometime we want hot sex and other times its nice to make loving etc.
One thing I can say, in my experience, don't try to become something you are not. If you want a relationship you at one time or another have to show the "real" you. And if you have been lying then guess what: Its gonna end right there!

- decker

The post should be moved to a strategy forum as Decker's Dating Guide. And he should get red cents for every hapless geek who benefits from it.

In case you don't know what rohypnol is...

Rohypnol (flunitrazepam), most commonly known as a date-rape drug, continues to be abused among teenagers and young adults, usually at raves and nightclubs. The drug remains readily available, mainly through pharmaceutical operators located in Mexico, especially Tijuana.
Rohypnol is marketed by Hoffman-La Roche Inc., and is legally sold in Latin America and Europe as a short-term treatment for insomnia, and as a preanesthetic medication. One of the significant effects of the drug is anterograde amnesia, a factor that strongly contributed to its inclusion in the Drug-Induced Rape Prevention and Punishment Act of 1996. Anterograde amnesia is a condition in which events that occurred while under the influence of the drug are forgotten.

Rohypnol is available as a .5-milligram and 1-milligram oblong tablet, as well as a 1-milligram per milliliter injectable solution. Hoffman-La Roche phased out the 2-milligram dose tablet from 1996 to 1997, and is currently phasing out the round, white 1-milligram tablet. The licit market for the drug is currently supplied with a 1-milligram dose in an olive green, oblong tablet, imprinted with the number 542. The new tablet includes a dye that, according to Hoffman-La Roche, will be visible if it is slipped into a drink. Reports indicate that Rohypnol is often sold for between $2 and $5 per dosage unit, although it may sell for from $10 to $30 per dosage unit.

Tech - It makes you wonder why some girls...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back