• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

ISXWoW Users (1 Viewer)

BlackObsidian

RedCents
Hi folks, just wondering if any of you guys use, have used or know anyone who uses ISXWoW?

In the past I've been extremely impressed with Glider but I'm investigating other technologies to see if they're worth the investment and this seems pretty clever stuff!

Just looking for opinions on it, views or comparisons with Glider to base a possible purchase on.

Cheers! :drink

If memory serves, I think in InnerSpace's entire existence there has been a total of one ban for botting on WoW, and that person was botting 24/7 in the exact same spot making it a bit more than obvious that he was doing it. Glider however there are probably 50+ bans per week. ISXWoW is definitely the superior program.

Innerspace, ISXWoW and ISXWarden make it Bulletproof to detection and interactivity. Your limited by the creativity of the scripts you are using. There are some pretty good public ones available.

Cheers Bema, I know there's a guide to Innerspace in Strats, I was more looking for opinions on it when compared to the likes of Glider. I'll have another proper look at the main guide as well but still interested in opinions.

If the ban comparison is anything to go by, I'll be making a purchase this evening :D

ISXWoW Users

Users who are viewing this thread

Back