• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - issue with opening new accts (1 Viewer)

519helvis

test server lobbyist
RedCents
779¢
so ive recently looked into making more groups for a project im working on ... i am looking at making a level 65 raid force to start in GoD era and work my way up ... ive got 4 groups so far but ive ran into a wall with the powers that be when i try to make more groups ... ive tried a different email and was able to get one group running than the almighty axed it as well ... just curious if i use a vpn and a new email will that help at all? or am i buggered?

if i continue trying to make accts will that raise more flags with dpg?

so ive recently looked into making more groups for a project im working on ... i am looking at making a level 65 raid force to start in GoD era and work my way up ... ive got 4 groups so far but ive ran into a wall with the powers that be when i try to make more groups ... ive tried a different email and was able to get one group running than the almighty axed it as well ... just curious if i use a vpn and a new email will that help at all? or am i buggered?

if i continue trying to make accts will that raise more flags with dpg?
eq has some internal limit of new accounts per day (from likely IP addy), varies from 3-6

try creating on your phone

I use a different email for each toon and an different account for each toon. Stacking accounts on one or two emails is very risky.
Find an email service that's fast and easy to create more emails in for example google ignores periods while services like DB don't.
So an email can be joeblow@gmail and actually be several emails as in [email protected], [email protected] etc.
I wish I had thought of this a long time ago...

I use a different email for each toon and an different account for each toon. Stacking accounts on one or two emails is very risky.
Find an email service that's fast and easy to create more emails in for example google ignores periods while services like DB don't.
So an email can be joeblow@gmail and actually be several emails as in [email protected], [email protected] etc.
On the other side of the coin, I have about 47 accounts on one email. Never had a problem. I think it was a slip up one time in the past but one of the powers that be in the game showed that they can easily link the email accounts to each other and to the game accounts. Not sure if they meant me to see that but hey, it is what it is.

What does NOT work is to make a lot of accounts at one time over one day. That sets off the flags for sure.

I tried using different emails but half of the email accounts got cancelled since they were never used for anything else.
;)

So they track this by something other than email (like ISP) and once you create a certain number in a day they stop you. Not permanently just until you authenticate it (limit seems to be 6 per day). You can do a fair bit of stuff with the account before that verification pops on too. Chars to 100 for example from normal PL for example.

I create accounts with a different email address for both, and I use VPN as well. They still occasionally force two factor authentication onto one of the accounts. When they do that, I usually just start over again, but I have successfully gotten them to remove the two factor authentication a couple times as well.

I have been using the 10-minute email addys. Google is your friend!
Think About It GIF by Identity

Problem - issue with opening new accts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back