• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Isbox question. (1 Viewer)

Skyjet2000

RedCents
555¢
Question fro anyone familiar with Isboxer.

I recently changed some luclin models from off to on, but when I load EQ via ISboxer the models are still off. Any idea how to fix this? I tried to create a new Isboxer team/profile but it didn't seem to help. Not sure what setting I'm missing. When I log in without ISboxer the luclin models are on.

ISBoxer makes a virtual eqclient.ini & eqlsPlayerData.ini for each character

What you can do is go to your \everquest folder and delete all the eqclient-blahblahCHAR.ini
ISboxer will recreate these based off eqclient.ini

Personally I remove the unique eqclient.ini per character within isboxer as I want all my characters to use the same eqclient.ini
If this is what you wat then go to 'Virtual Files' in top left ISboxer window and click eqclient.ini and delete all the links there.

|
| If this was helpful... give thanks!
|

Thanks a lot man! Exactly what I needed :)

- - - Updated - - -

Update Question.

While this did work for me (Deleting the files in Virtual Files), isbox now no longer remembers the account names for each character, and defaults to the last one used. It also no longer remembers my last character used.
How do I go back to it doing those things? Create a new Team in Isbox?

Question - Isbox question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back