• You've discovered RedGuides πŸ“• an EverQuest multi-boxing community πŸ›‘οΈπŸ§™πŸ—‘οΈ. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! πŸ‘‹
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Is There a Vendor Trash Loot List? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
421Β’
I like to have my bard loot all vendor trash. But inspecting every item to see it is a tradeskill item or not gets annoying.
I am wondering if there is a list of vendor trash items so I can popul

I use mq2hud to show if the item on my cursor a tradeskill item and some other info.

I'm sure there is a better/cleaner way, but this works for me.

INI:
[Cursor]
;<x> sectionCursor
CursorItem=       7,00,-15,25,215,215,${If[${Cursor.ID},${Cursor},]}
CursorBG=         7,0,-15,0,0,0,${If[${Cursor.ID},β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ,]}
CursorItem2=       7,0,-3,25,215,215,     ${If[${Cursor.Classes},${If[${Cursor.Classes}==16,ALL,${If[${Cursor.Class[1].ID},- ${Cursor.Class[1].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[2].ID},${Cursor.Class[2].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[3].ID},${Cursor.Class[3].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[4].ID},${Cursor.Class[4].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[5].ID},${Cursor.Class[5].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[6].ID},${Cursor.Class[6].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[7].ID},${Cursor.Class[7].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[8].ID},${Cursor.Class[8].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[9].ID},${Cursor.Class[9].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[10].ID},${Cursor.Class[10].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[11].ID},${Cursor.Class[11].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[12].ID},${Cursor.Class[12].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[13].ID},${Cursor.Class[13].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[14].ID},${Cursor.Class[14].Name} - ,]}${If[${Cursor.Class[15].ID},${Cursor.Class[15].Name} - ,]}]},]}
CursorBG2=         7,0,-3,0,0,0,${If[${Cursor.ID},β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ,]}
CursorItem3a=       7,0,9,255,125,5,     ${If[${Cursor.Tradeskills},TradeSkill Item,]}
CursorItem3b=       7,0,9,75,240,5,     ${If[${Cursor.Attuneable},${If[${Cursor.Stackable},Collectable Item,Attuneable Item]},]}
CursorBG3=         7,0,9,0,0,0,${If[${Cursor.ID},β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ,]}
CursorItem4=       7,0,21,25,215,215,     ${If[${Cursor.ID},Value: ${Math.Calc[(${Cursor.Value}/1000)]} pp,]}
CursorBG4=         7,0,21,0,0,0,${If[${Cursor.ID},β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ,]}

Get a bag that can only contain tradeskill items, like an Extraplanar Trade Sachel. Put that as the first bag where loot will go. Because only tradeskill items can go to it, all non-tradeskill items will be bumped to the next bag. At the end of your play session, you'll have all the tradeskill items already in their own bag and everything else in another bag.

Sorry, but in a 20 year old game, the list of random trash items that they've put in the game for the express purpose of simply being sold to a vendor is enormous and it would be an incredibly tedious task to identify every item from every zone and expansion.

Question - Is There a Vendor Trash Loot List?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back