• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Is there a game to play while waiting on the patches ? (1 Viewer)

nuggy

Knows GMs since 1999
RedCents
241¢
Q, What game do you play when EQ is down ? Is there anything like EQ? I would like free games to play while i sit and wait on this 12 hour patch that will probably just make it worse then b4....... anyone else crashing?

Battlebit if I’m feeling like an FPS / casual game.

League of Legends if feeling competitive.

I don’t overlap two games of the same type. To avoid burnout.

Here’s some of my other favorites from the past years:

4x … Stellaris, Total War: Warhammer III
MMo … Project gorgon, Hordes.io, Pristontale

Anybody here also play Magic the Gathering Arena? Back in the day, MTG was one of the games that coworkers and local friends would get together to play when not online with EQ. I just recently started playing Arena and have really been impressed with the ease of getting back into it. I had tried once with MTG Online but that seemed a bigger challenge for entry.

I play housework Barbie. She has her own dishwasher and feather duster. And a cool little French maid outfit.

I think once a month patch is good for me to get chores done. We all know once we sit down and fire up the game or the forums then we are lost in EQ world.

Anybody here also play Magic the Gathering Arena? Back in the day, MTG was one of the games that coworkers and local friends would get together to play when not online with EQ. I just recently started playing Arena and have really been impressed with the ease of getting back into it. I had tried once with MTG Online but that seemed a bigger challenge for entry.
Arena is definitely more user friendly and has a phone app. MTGO is good in that you can trade your cards but the client just feels so dated and slow.

Question - Is there a game to play while waiting on the patches ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back