• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

is it possible? (1 Viewer)

colex

RedCents
i am a 33 bar shammy on morden rasp,if i goto FoB and kill the mobs that start the shammy epic quest,iksar manslayers i think,they give + faction to iksar city,is it possible for me to get enough faction so i can do quests and stuff there? and if so,how many would i have to kill?

PS,i just started my shammy epic 1.0,i had to goto the island with the shar val out casts (the ones that accually look like cats not tigers) and i had to swim all the way to the bottem of the ocean,on the edge of the map,and talk to a ghost,all in all i dont like the shammy epic,its a peirceing wepon and shammys (most) use 1h blunt,infact i think the wepon "delightful orb of forgotten magic" is a way better weapon,but hey,everyones gotta do at least one epic to truly appreicate EQ huh?

I have a 52 barbarian shaman of Tribunal faction. Well, I've been trying to the Explorer Knife quest for Iksar Cabilis faction for Iksar shaman quests. After spending a couple of hours killing explorers in Lake of Ill Omen, I have 44 explorer knives - I probably killed about 100 explorers, I am still KOS. As this quest will thoroughly wreck my Firiona Vie faction, It better be worth it. I still can't get close enough to do the Bone chip turn-in in Field of Bone either. My next attempt will be to get an enchanter friend to cast Iksar Illusion on me and see if that helps me get any closer to turn ins.

Be prepared to spend a lot of time killing the innocent and not-so innocent to increase cabilis faction. I think it's a little easier for Trolls to increase their Cabilis faction. Try killing goblins, outcast Iksar and explorers in Lake of Ill Omen. But, be prepared to lose Firiona Vie faction when you kill the explorers.
Ms. Panicks

is it possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back