• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Is anyone having lag issues currently?? (1 Viewer)

rbertrand

RedCents
30¢
Hey everyone, since yesterday I started running into extreme lag. I run 6 accounts and have never had any issues up until yesterday. So badly even disconnected all 6 accounts at once. Someone said that 80% CPU usage that it is at right now is way too high?? I am not sure what it was running before because I have never had a problem and I havent changed anything besides this last patch that happened wednesday. I have a second computer that is not even able to get past character select screen becasue it is freezing up entirely. Is anyone else having any issues or possibly a suggestion on what i might be able to do? Thanks for reading!

Since eq UI changes a lot of people have had increased CPU usage.

Are you running new eq stuff?

Also, sometimes folks get file lock issues due to file scanning (AV) or syncing which then makes their eqclient get reset

I am using the regular everquest one and got caught up reading forum after forum on their site that i was referred to. And Sic your absolutely right apparently alot of people are having the issue with the usage. I think from what i understand is i need to try and revert back to older UI settings. I thank you guys very much for responding. I went across each thing said and double checked. All the settings still are the same as they have been for quite some time. So maybe it is with this new update on their UI. This might sound like a crazy question but once i figure out how to revert the UI per their instruction in forum, will I need to do that on every single account I am running? Or doing it the one time will take care of my entire system and all characters I am running?

Problem - Is anyone having lag issues currently??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back