• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Is anyone else... (1 Viewer)

ddd000 said:
Sorry Tone, but my fingers just typed it and my back space button is broke :P.

Sony will do whatever yields them the most profit. If that means having a crap rep then they will. It's all incidental to making $.
I agree I know they're all about the $$. That plugin = Tonepwns.dll

It is available for the right price :P I use mine all the time. Not sure if I'd be willing to sell it but never know enough outrageous offers and I could do soemthing like the cronic.dll and sell it :P

I had a new experience last night (9/14) when pulling stuff out of the guild bank to give to a guildie with a new char. When attempting to drop a lore item into my bank ... I got a message that I already had that lore item in my bank, and "the duplicate lore item has been destroyed". Prior to the patch, you would get a warning that you couldn't pick up a lore item you already posessed. So mebbe this is another attempt at discouraging the use of /shared?

Tone said:
It is available for the right price :P I use mine all the time. Not sure if I'd be willing to sell it but never know enough outrageous offers and I could do soemthing like the cronic.dll and sell it :P

oooo, my palms are starting to get sweaty now :p

Whats the "right price"? ;) :)

Road head from Miami to LA -------------How much is a hooker for 4 days...
It only took me 3 days from LA to FT lauderdale.. BUT hey .. if i was getting head .. i would drive slow!!!!!!!!

... Jenna Jameson naked in my room --------BRO .. if anyone could get jenna naked in any room .. WTF would we be doing here!!!

... or $500 large ^^ --- I got 10$ 8-D

I guess I'd take Chasey Lain if you can't get me Jenna ---- see jenna post

armysoldier said:
Road head from Miami to LA -------------How much is a hooker for 4 days...
It only took me 3 days from LA to FT lauderdale.. BUT hey .. if i was getting head .. i would drive slow!!!!!!!!

... Jenna Jameson naked in my room --------BRO .. if anyone could get jenna naked in any room .. WTF would we be doing here!!!

... or $500 large ^^ --- I got 10$ 8-D

I guess I'd take Chasey Lain if you can't get me Jenna ---- see jenna post

You got a pretty mouth :P

I'd drive to LA in like 7 days to get quality lovin on the road.....
According to your mom's prices a hooker is roughly $250 a day, but she isn't very good.
Jenna= retired so I guess I'll settle for Chasey. I got my heart set on that one so let's make a deal !.
You got the GI Bill I know they give you more than $10 :P

Is it me, or has this thread gone downhill? lol I hope that there are no kiddies using there dad's log in to look at this stuff....

Can't supply most of those requirements at this point....but the $500 has some possibilities :)

Tone said:
You live in Australlia eh? That's almost as bad as Canada! No DEAL ! Unless you throw in the original KISS Action Figures and Jenna's DVD Box Set, and maybe Chasey's too.

Ummm... strangely enough, I have a KISS collection, AND a Jenna box set... haven't got the other one though :(

I am working on 3 blown computers atm .. and took a break to see whats on this forum ...

You got a pretty mouth :P

I'd drive to LA in like 7 days to get quality lovin on the road.....
According to your mom's prices a hooker is roughly $250 a day, but she isn't very good.
Jenna= retired so I guess I'll settle for Chasey. I got my heart set on that one so let's make a deal !.
You got the GI Bill I know they give you more than $10 :P

BRO .. I spewed Jack and coke.. through my nose i laughed so hard...

See tone i told you... you were good for something .. a great laugh

thanks bro

8-)

Mikky is an aussy .. SWEEEEEET i amtrying to get a special assignment down there... some joint command thing.. would be friggin awesome

armysoldier said:
Mikky is an aussy .. SWEEEEEET i amtrying to get a special assignment down there... some joint command thing.. would be friggin awesome

lol, you may be working with me here, I'm in the Aussie Army :)

ROFL... its good to see that the movers over there are exactly the same as here... break all your shit!

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

what do you do in the aussie army?

I am a communications chief

everything from wire, phones, puters, network, satelite, radios, etc etc

ANYthing they think belongs to commo .. he he

VCR's TV .. had one officer ask me if i could fix a microwave.. lol

I told him to fuck off ... go to the dinning facility or take it to maintenance.

lol

Is anyone else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back