• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Is anyone else... (1 Viewer)

It just says that theres a technical issue with my character and that I should log into a different character to petition and get it resolved, EXCEPT! I cant log into my other 7 either. And a few of them are truely legitimae because I never touched them, theyre clean level 1 toons.

Well fuck this shit hopefully I don't lose my accounts over this I ALWAYS clean out my shared bank of nodrop shit incase shit like this happens the night before the patch, but I forgot lol.

HOLY crap .. if you want a laugh .. go into the stuckcharacter chat channel .. SOOOO many people saying.. inaccessable.. its funny

sorry to laugh at your issue .. but it is funny
8-)

Yea u think they are gonna ban all those players?? I think not but I am sure they will flag u to watch u or something like that. I just cant see them destroying what customer base they have left lol :)

nerfed stormhammer transfer? nah anyone can move to and from stormhammer. but when you are going from it you are put back on your original server. either way it will wipe your shared bank. i wouldnt be deleting so much money though... lol. this will probably end up being people who have a history will be banned and people who are new will get a suspension(2 week or something) and a warning

I haven't been caught for anything so hopefully I can whine and cry in an email and get off with a suspension. Make up a story or some shit that it was a bug not MQ2 that was letting me do it :P

Ya I guess that's what I'll do is lose out on the Plat and never store plat in shared bank for long periods of time again :P If my other ideas don't work :p That's going to be pricy, but not nearly as pricy as moving them to new accounts.

Anyone know if anyone got banned for this? I have an account that I also "toned" out on and left a no drop in the shared, but the account already has 1 suspension on it.

That'll be a prize for the next redguides reqwards ....

"1000 gold in World of Warcraft or 200k plat in Everquest, or 500g in Everquest2 on the server of your choice, courtesy of IGE, high priced lawyer to battle for MQ2 rights against SOE, courtesy of We Sue So You Can Get Money, Inc."

Tone said:
If they ban Tone that = 12 accounts + my 2 friends that play that have 3-4 each :P That's 1 dude's paycheck a month off just accounts.

LOL where is that dork that was saying SOE cares more about their reputation than money? Thought for sure he'd chime in by now.

Hey Smoke, you got a few extra crystals for me? I couldn't 6 box Rivals :(

Nub go to web of lies or diving for lava rocks. The only toons that I will be loosing if they ban for the shared bank aren't that big of a deal. I still have my plvl crew and all that fun stuff, but I will be loosing tons of time :P I'm still debating petitioning on the whole shared bank issue or not :P If you are 6 boxing can always pound down gimblox if all else fails it not that many crystals but its better than 0. Or get the lovely lil plugin that lets you request DoN's anywhere without faction, and do some of the tier 3 stuff that's 80 crystals a pop per person :P

Sorry Tone, but my fingers just typed it and my back space button is broke :P.

Sony will do whatever yields them the most profit. If that means having a crap rep then they will. It's all incidental to making $.

Is anyone else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back