• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - IRC/Discord for redguides. (1 Viewer)

ChatWithThisName

⚔️🛡️🗡️
RedCents
15,831¢
I'm probably just blind. But I can't seem to find any IRC/Discord channel information for redguides. I'm not sure if that is related to being level 1 until my redcents purchase of Level 2 goes through. I would prefer a discord, but if an IRC is what is available then I'll take that as well.

Any information would be greatly helpful as using the search option for "IRC Channel" seems to search individually for "IRC" and "Channel" which yield results which appear to be unrelated. Just searching IRC says no results. Searching "Discord" gives me 9 pages, but none of them allow me access to the thread.

Any information leading to the where-abouts of a Discord/IRC would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

There isnt an official discord yet. But I made one for us a while back. Just forgot to speak to admins about posting it here.
Will do that today.
Also, you need level 2 access to view those posts you were having trouble seeing.

https://discord.gg/tYXtCnu is the unofficial discord.
I brought it up with an admin this morning and am awaiting word back on if its something they want available.
Again right now its unofficial and I have no word back yet on if its going to become connected to the site, but for now people are welcome to join it.

Question - IRC/Discord for redguides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back