• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Innserspace and MQ2 Login Issue FYI (1 Viewer)

RedCents
408¢
I'm not sure the full rationale yet but will share as I sort through but I have a new team set up on an existing system. The system runs 3 teams I've had for some time with MQ2 inside Innerspace using autologin etc. no issues. I added this new team and tried setting them up with IS and MQ2Autologin and they all stop at the password entry for each of the new sessions. If I type in the password manually there, it goes to log in and then pops up a change password window from EQ and doesn't log in. I close it all up and load an individual EQ session from IS instead of a preset team and it loads right in without fail. I've never seen this through 5 different systems all using the same basic set up. Figured I'd share. If I sort out the answer, I'll come back and post here as well but tossing it out there!

Thanks,

Rustycat :bang:

So okay, I still don't know what the issue was but I did get it working. I simply removed the IS profile completely then loaded each character with the regular EQ log in so the character ini's in EQ created first. Then I went back and remade the team selecting the characters from the EQ toon list instead of manually adding them. While it seemed to be exactly the same thing, it evidently wasn't. All 18 toons are loaded adn running now with all MQ2 functionality and no pw reset sillyness coming up. LOL. IDK, we'll call it FM. :)

Rustycat.

Question - Innserspace and MQ2 Login Issue FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back