• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Ini problem. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
110¢
I have been trying to get certain things in Ini to work properly, but these commands will cast continuously. I read the setup page again, still cant see where I am going wrong. Any help most appreciated.

Buffs2=Consigned Bite of the Shissar XIX|Me
Buffs7=Token of the Light Army|Me
Buffs8=Rogue Clockwork Familiar|Me

I have been trying to get certain things in Ini to work properly, but these commands will cast continuously. I read the setup page again, still cant see where I am going wrong. Any help most appreciated.

Buffs2=Consigned Bite of the Shissar XIX|Me
Buffs7=Token of the Light Army|Me
Buffs8=Rogue Clockwork Familiar|Me
HERE is the kissassist info section - what you're looking for is the |dual tag

The |dual modifier allows for spells that have 2 (or more) parts, where the actual buff effect has a different name than the spell or ability used to cast it. Designed for recourse type spells, or newer spells that combine buffs, but can be used for lots of things.
Example: Buffs1=Talisman of Soul's Unity|Dual|Exigent Focusing
In this example, if the DUAL syntax is not used, KissAssist will rebuff Unity every 8-12 seconds where the other 3 or 4 effects last hours.
MA, Me, Caster, Melee, and Class flags can be used with the dual modifier, but must be at the end of the line.

so you'd want to put something like Buffs2=Consigned Bite of the Shissar XIX|Dual|Bite of the Shissar or whatever the name of the buff it gives is
so you'd want to put something like Buffs7=Token of the Light Army|Dual|WhatEverThisBuffIs or whatever the name of the buff it gives is

Buffs8=Rogue Clockwork Familiar|Me you would want Buffs8=Rogue Clockwork Familiar|Familiar

That was the ticket! Thanks for clarifying, for whatever reason, I just didn't quite get the Dual command.

Is as follows if anyone needs:

Buffs2=Consigned Bite of the Shissar XIX|Dual|Bite of the Shissar Poison X
Buffs7=Token of the Light Army|Dual|Nimbus of the Army of Light
Buffs8=Rogue Clockwork Familiar|Dual|Familiar: Rogue Clockwork

Problem - Ini problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back