• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - InI help (1 Viewer)

morlucius

RedCents
522¢
So it has been a few since i have used Ini's. I noticed in our library that there are not to many RoS files. I am running a SK, Cleric, Monk, Zerker, Mag, and a Bard. If anyone knows of any good RoS ones for my toons I would appreciate it.

If no one has any would it be better to build from a EoK one or a burning lands?

You can search by level. If using the website is too difficult to do that on you can join the discord and type in
INI:
!ini classname minlevel maxlevel
and it'll search out the 5 most up to date ones for that level range for you.

I had issues getting discord to go.. Some reason i have 2 accounts and its all crazy. I will look into it though. Our library is good and i filtered just fine. Its just its all TBL stuff or ones that are a work in progress.

I will give discord a shot though see what i can find there

Yeah discord is even harder to find this or were to search than our library. I am a web designer so doing my ini files wont be to hard to make changes. just was looking for the lazy man way since i have had one of those weeks.. was trying not to think to much today

I have a good RoS/TBM SK one you can modify from. Pay attention to the DPS and Buff with /commands. It swaps between sword and board for multiple npcs and on pull to two handed when you're vs 1 npc.

Attachments

• KissAssist_ShadowKnight111.ini
    6 KB · Views: 3
I will give this one a shot with my SK as I even no AA yet should be able to handle this one. I have ToV visibles, EoK rare weps, and EoK non visibles. I got my team to 110 in EoK, so I plan on staying there for some AA 1st.

I started this team a few back and took a break, I was able without doing auto grant get them 110, and i did epics for sk, cleric, zerker, and bard. Along with a 110 shaman, 105 sk, and 95 sk all with epics. It is now time for me to eat my krnos and start the progression aa grind

I think my big issue right now is my toons sit/stand trying to do shit. i feel this is because without even autogrant aa i dont have enough spell gem slots and so non of the ini files really want to work

Morlucious, what I did for several of my characters is got what looked like the best INI for that class and imported that into MuleAssist and upgrade/downgrade as needed. Seemed to work well for majority of my needs. However good luck with the bard mine is still doing his own thing sometimes so I have him in time out lol

The buffing issue and spell gem slots issue could be in the INI where it is trying to scribe the buff if it is trying to mem it in slot 12 but you have 8 not going to happen. Cant remember the section that that is in but it does say what spell gem it is trying to use for most spells, could just change it from 12 to 8 (or what ever it is) and hopefully solve that problem.

Cleric ones are tricky. A lot of people really stacked in the heals. From my experience if you wanna break 30 heals you have to make some special in-game hot buttons or make mods to kiss so it doesn't freak out staying in the heal loop almost 100% of the time. I chose to shave the heals down to 30 so I didn't have to make the same mods every update. Here's my 111 cleric. This one you'll definitely need to mod because my cleric has Rk. II everything and I believe it's set to auto mem them.

Attachments

• KissAssist_Cleric111.ini
    7.4 KB · Views: 1
Lol yeah it has been a few and i forgot how many we get.

Some reason i cannot give red cents out but know i would love to give ya a few if i could. Thanks for the helpful info this morning.

with my father passing, outdoor harvest about to happen, and building a 12ft x 20ft indoor grow space with 24 5 gallon bucket hydro I have a lot going on

I gots the undumb, so I could just use a 105 InI I like for EoK. Once i get some AA under my belt and the right amount of spell gems I can switch it up. Isnt like it will hurt me much until I catch up I do have a good power team

Question - InI help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back