• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Ingame EQ Char select 0 of 10 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,841¢
Our Ingame Guildleader and the tank of my everydays EQ-group got shocked today when attempting to log in.
All chars at char-select are gone.

Did anyone had a similar issue and has an idea, what;s the best way to solve the issue?

My first step would be to log fully out of EQ and Re-patch then make sure I'm not getting put into a server I've never made a toon on.

Our Ingame Guildleader and the tank of my everydays EQ-group got shocked today when attempting to log in.
All chars at char-select are gone.

Did anyone had a similar issue and has an idea, what;s the best way to solve the issue?
This happened sometimes with a server issue. Sometimes you just need to.

I would also just make sure that they were on the correct server.

As mentioned above, sometimes if your normally selected server is down, you may not realize it, but the server select screen will change your selected server to a different one. Unbeknownst to you, then take you to character select without toons because it is not a server you have made a character on originally.

Problem - Ingame EQ Char select 0 of 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back