• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - In the Dog House again!!! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,327¢
Greetings Folks!... Well as the title says I am back in the dog house again. Should I leave the hardwood floor or put carpet in this time? (I had air conditioning add last time) Let me set the stage. Just finished mowing the yard. Temp is around 85 and I am sweating so much my ball cap is dripping. I walk in to the living room and my wife (supposedly the love of my life) is sitting there with a comforter on and looks up at me with those brown eyes of hers and Says "Honey can you turn up the air its cold in here."

Now you have the setup. Here's what happened next. I went to the thermostat and yep its set to 80. (This is where I think things went wrong) I walked out to the shed and came back into the house with a foot long iron bar. Walked over to her and hand it over. She looked at the bar, then at me, then back to the bar, and I said "Sweets you need to have more iron in you blood so naw on that for a bit."

I think dark clouds started to gather over the house but to dig my self deeper I said "Doctors say that more iron in you blood will make you feel warmer." (at this time I think the hairs on the back of my neck started to stand up) She looked at the iron bar once more then back up at me and I swear to any god you like her eyes changed for a second. They went from the nice brown I know to flaming red for just a second. She gave me a strange smile and the next thing I knew I saw the iron bar shoot past my eyes and into the kitchen. (I think if I had not moved my head I would have stopped the bar from going into the kitchen.) Will she got up, comforter fell to the floor and she balls up her fist and BLAM hits me in the stomach. (I forgot she had brothers growing up)

When I straighten back up she said, "You think that was funny, well do you?" (now I start looking for the shovel so I can dig a little deeper) I said "I thought it was funny."
Out of nowhere I briefly saw a hand before my face and then a sharp stinging on my cheek. She then started pushing me toward the kitchen door and at this point I didn't resist and started moving faster to it. Now any sane person would have let it drop but ohhhhh no not my mouth. It just had to add one more shot. I said "Bet you are warm now!" I glance at her as I went through the door and saw that red flash in her eyes as she slammed the door shut.

Well its been a few hours now and dinner should be ready. I think I will check and see. Wish me luck....

I’d feed a little to the cat or dog first, just in case.

Funny - In the Dog House again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back