• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

In preparation for the Superbowl... (1 Viewer)

Runned

RedCents
I bought a huge box of Jalapeño Poppers which I aim to consume this evening, countdown to Jalapeño Poopers.

D'oh!

They're not airing the Super Bowl in the Netherlands. :/

I got some hot wings I could cook up too, but I'm not sure if it's worth sustaining rectal damage.

I anxiously await tonight's exciting game between <the team that beat the Pats> and <the team that will be playing the team beat the Pats>.

...a small nuclear device has been covertly installed within the stadium... Oops, sorry, been watching too many YouTube movies again.
tapedshut.gif

But, could you imagine the body count!!?? That would put even a level 70 fire mage, with full spell damage gear to shame.
scared.gif

They're not airing the Super Bowl in the Netherlands. :/

You'd have to be part owl to watch the s/bowl in the UK.

People say you have to be fit to play american football. However, since the game occurs over like 3 or 4 hours I suspect the type of fitness you need is similar to that required for extended shopping sprees where you're standing up for long periods of time.

I mean look at that guy the Fridge, he looked like an hours fishing would leave him out of breath.

If you compare it to the great game of rugby? Now THAT's a contact sport.

Who was playing in the superbowl this year? I assume the Bears.... Who else?

I'd watch American football if they pitted The Bears against a pack of real life bears. That'd be fucking awesome.

In preparation for the Superbowl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back