• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Im not able to auto connect to eqbc server (1 Viewer)

RedCents
312¢
Hello, I am having a little trouble. Im having to type /bccmd connect on 5 tonns everytime they log out or crash and its getting annoying. I cant find anything on auto connecting. Any suggestions?

And what about for group invites? I have to go to each account and hit follow
On each character you want to automatically accept invites on type: /autoaccept add NameOfInviter
You can repeat this process for any character you may want to accept invites from in the future. It'll also enable other types of "accepts" like trades, raid invites etc (by default). It's very useful! After all names have been added type: /autoaccept save
Also consider using EQBCS commands to accomplish adding multiple characters faster and with less typing. For example: /bcaa //autoaccept add NameOfInviter and /bcaa //autoaccept save

MQ2AutoAccept

On each character you want to automatically accept invites on type: /autoaccept add NameOfInviter
You can repeat this process for any character you may want to accept invites from in the future. It'll also enable other types of "accepts" like trades, raid invites etc (by default). It's very useful! After all names have been added type: /autoaccept save
Also consider using EQBCS commands to accomplish adding multiple characters faster and with less typing. For example: /bcaa //autoaccept add NameOfInviter and /bcaa //autoaccept save

MQ2AutoAccept

This is fantastic. Thanks :)

Question - Im not able to auto connect to eqbc server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back