• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Ignore Mob (1 Viewer)

Uhlrick

RedCents
46¢
I need to ignore Sridge, The Friendly Fisherman & Fernando but can't seem to do it. Anyone know how?

This is what I have so far but i'm still trying to pull them

MobsToIgnore=Sridge The Friendly Fisherman,Fernando

Last edited:
Tried that but still is trying to pull him. This is what I have set up right now please let me know if I need to change anything.

[Pull]
PullWith=distant strike
MaxRadius=1000
MaxZRange=30
PullWait=0
PullRoleToggle=0
ChainPull=0
ChainPullHP=90
ChainPullPause=30|2
PullLevel=0|0
[chelsithreborn]
MobsToIgnore=Sridge,Fernando,

Tried that but still is trying to pull him. This is what I have set up right now please let me know if I need to change anything.

[Pull]
PullWith=distant strike
MaxRadius=1000
MaxZRange=30
PullWait=0
PullRoleToggle=0
ChainPull=0
ChainPullHP=90
ChainPullPause=30|2
PullLevel=0|0
[chelsithreborn]
MobsToIgnore=Sridge,Fernando,

The following:

Rich (BB code):
[chelsithreborn]
MobsToIgnore=Sridge,Fernando

Goes in the Kissassist_info.ini file. Not in the Kissassist_CharacterName.ini file

hey anyone have the command to get the name of the current zone that is used by kissassit_info?

There are more then 1 dead hills for instance, so how do I know which one to put the ignores in?

I thought there was a /shortname or some command we could type to call the current zone name?

One work around would be backup your KA.ini, rename or delete it, fire up KA, and see what name it gives in the new INI. Then you would know what KA was calling 'current' zone.

I know of no command, not sayin there isn't one, but I have read thru the KA code literally hundreds of times. Yes I am usually on a mission and with 7k+ lines, you tend to be very selective of what you 'see'.

- - - Updated - - -

${Zone} contains current zone, but KA will strip out certain punctuation like apostrophes.

hey anyone have the command to get the name of the current zone that is used by kissassit_info?

There are more then 1 dead hills for instance, so how do I know which one to put the ignores in?

I thought there was a /shortname or some command we could type to call the current zone name?

You could /echo ${Zone.ShortName}, I'm pretty sure KA uses that name.

Rich (BB code):
/declare ZoneName string outer ${Zone}
/if (${ZoneName.Find[,]} || ${ZoneName.Find[']} ) {
        /echo ${ZoneName} has a comma or apostrophe in the name, setting Zone Short Name ...
        /varset ZoneName ${Zone.ShortName}

Only if it has a comma or apostrophe. Othewise ${Zone}.

Question - Ignore Mob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back