• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Idiot newbie (1 Viewer)

Blacklions1

RedCents
119¢
Hey all after playing EQ off and on for years now been working on trying to 3 box but getting tired of it all. Wanted to check this all out but am lost... What's the difference in the free version and the Subbed version? Does the sub version require a constant sub and is it worth it? Total newbie to this. Thanks all

After 4 years away I recently reinstalled EQ and transferred everything to test .. and actually was 3boxing with mercs and struggling some BUT at the same time, i knew coming here was on the horizon, and seeing the help given in this thread alone I will be moving into level 2 shortly. My other 3 bots will appreciate being taken out and beaten down a few time. I'm sure instead of just being lobby buffers they'd love some digital blood splatter.

Thank you redguides and community for being here and helping make EQ greater AGAIN

After 4 years away I recently reinstalled EQ and transferred everything to test .. and actually was 3boxing with mercs and struggling some BUT at the same time, i knew coming here was on the horizon, and seeing the help given in this thread alone I will be moving into level 2 shortly. My other 3 bots will appreciate being taken out and beaten down a few time. I'm sure instead of just being lobby buffers they'd love some digital blood splatter.

Thank you redguides and community for being here and helping make EQ greater AGAIN
Welcome back! woot

As you can clearly see from this thread alone...even the stupidest of questions is met with tons of help! Welcome back, I suggest possibly checking out some of the plugins like MQ2BerZerker as it is some amazing dps that's just constant.

Question - Idiot newbie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back