• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Funny - I thought MQ2 ended today! Read on... (1 Viewer)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
servers up... time to patch... omg patching went so smooth!

Fire up EQ, fire up mq2.... start my supporting toons to the tank, then start the warrior.....

3 hits and the tank is down! WTF! THAT never happens... Cleric rezes and bam, tank goes right back down in a couple hits...
Now he is chain dying as I check the cleric to see whats the problem, now the mob kills off the tank, stuns the cleric and kills every-fucking-body.....

grrrr.. rez up and med up, buff up and start again, only to have the tank go right back to dying, now this 105 tank is geared, and I mean mostly rares, like a rare in all but 1 slot, kinda geared, AND max AAs so he is a beast...

so my conclusion, MQ2 is borked, delete and reinstall.... check my inis, my holys, my hard drive for errors.... same result, the tank goes down like a prom date.....

So I exit and come to the boards to see is anyone else is having catastrophic failure of kiss and mq2.... nope.... but it must be kiss or mq2, it just must be! OMG what if DBG has blocked all of MQ2! My mind is racing!

then I open the player screen and discover, all my shit is yellow, my Krono ran out and I did not notice.... Clicked the Krono and the beast started right up doing what he does, farming me rares....

had to laugh at overlooking such an easy problem..... next time, check it all before wasting half the day reinstalling and setting up mq2 and kiss....

Funny to me....

HAHAHA Thanks for that good story. I think I have done that a few times on my wizard wondering why he is burning through so much mana to realize hmm he doesn't have sub

The day DGB blocks MQ2, is the day i cancel all but 2 accounts. Then try it for a month or so without MQ2 and probably cancel the last 2 accounts also.

follow up to this yesterday I check my guys and the tank is spamming a popup that says "are you sure you wish to equip Blue Tower ?" Now I find this strange as my tank already has his blue tower equipped..... so I click no and it just keeps popping up... so I open inventory and find I now have 2 blue towers! Woot I looted a second one! Time to get another tank dressed!

I think that's a feature in one of the macros you're running. Something to auto equip better gear. I would suggest that you disable that feature. Otherwise you could end up equipping something you'll wanna sell.

Funny - I thought MQ2 ended today! Read on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back