• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I quit WOW... (1 Viewer)

imported_tribute

RedCents
...and forgot to tell my guild (of which I was guild master) thinking that I would have at least a day or two before it happened but as it turned out it was actually end of billing and happened instantly, oops.

Also I cancelled vent, hope I didn't piss people off too much! Hey they had a free vent ride for so long, they can't complain I guess.

I was going to go to the wow forums and make some bullshit up about class changes and QQ about something but to be honest, I like the game, it just seems like I could do so much more with my time, anybody else feel like this?

Sure I can do more with my life.... I guess
I could go club baby seals in Alaska or something, but I don't like the mess that gives. So I'll stick to playing WoW or some other game.
To you tribute: good luck with "saving" yourself (I would save myself, if I wasn't so damn lazy). Just don't go clubbing baby seals when you get bored of real life.
And, don't be like one of those people that DEs all their purplez, quits, and comes back after a week and starts QQ about their losses.
So keep strong, brotha! Amen!
That'll be all.

I would do more with my life......................if there were other games out there as good as WoW. But there aren't so I'll stick to WoW.

Then again I only spend around about 12hrs per week on WOW....versus 45 hours a week working, also on a PC I might add.

Where is the balance in that?

As long as everyone else is handing you advice, Trib: Don't turn into one of them assholes who flame people for playing WoW or talking about it too much.

Trib: Don't turn into one of them assholes who flame people for playing WoW or talking about it too much.

No way I'm gonna be one of those wanks, also I'm still going to keep up with the news and definately be on notaddicted just as much, I just don't have time for WoW is all, I wish I did tbh.

I'll still talk about it and probably last about 2 weeks without playing, or until I actually get a little down time, it's just I cbf trying to gear up, I liked just raiding MC or BWL two nights a week, don't have time for the endless runs and instances it seems BC bought.

Hanging out for Warhammer Online though, seen some in game footage and it looks way better than I expected, plus it's based totally around PvP, right up my alley. So keep it real peoples and playing is not a bad thing, if you have the time!

plus it's based totally around PvP, right up my alley.

Supposedly....

Then again, it looks like their adding instances, and that PvP will only be allowed in specific areas of the world. Arena zones if you will...

So it'll basically be like WOW but with 20 Gurubashi's scattered around the world instead of BGs. Unless the arenas actually have something to do with zone control, and unless that zone control actually matters... it really is just gonna be another WoW clone. Here's to hoping the manage to do something different to set it apart though.

Well, bailing as the guild leader is kinda sucky if you actually gave a shit about anyone in your guild. Vent is just a minor annoyance. *shrug*

Well, bailing as the guild leader is kinda sucky if you actually gave a shit about anyone in your guild. Vent is just a minor annoyance. *shrug*

The thing is my guild only actually has about 15 characters in it and about 7 actual players, 3 of which are my friends IRL.

Out of those only 2 are actually 70 (one of them being mine) and another IRL friend on 68 quit as well.

After that the next highest (excluding my 63 alt and other mate-with-a-70s 65 alt) is 51 or something and there are a few mid 30s, so I don't think they'll be too bummed or that it is overly dog.

Now if we had 30 lvl 70s I was responsible for it would be a different matter, but this is just a casual noob guild consisting of me and my IRL mates and their work colleagues (who they sucked into playing.)

Just wanted to clear the record so you don't think I'm really mean or anything! (Thus proving my own insecurities as I NEED everybody to approve of me, lol, way too psychological.)

I quit WOW...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back