• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

I need a compiler (1 Viewer)

I have joined. I'm signed up for the EverQuest guides. I don't know where to get these precompiles though. You got a precompiled Macro Quest program?

That we do, but because of the patch it doesn't work atm :(

Even if you could compile for yourself, it still wouldn't work because of the patch =p

Doesn't matter now anyway...cause precompiles are up...

But if you want your own copy, bearshare would work as that anti guy said.

For information on how to use MQ read the guides section then for further instrucions gor to the MQ website there are several linkes poseted in the guides as welll. There you can read on the forums for information as wella s read teh WIKKI which is the online instruction book.

Uhh yea. That's why I said it was running. The thing is in the system tray. I remember reading I got to run some kind of program called authroize.exe or something, so I can use MQ2 on my computer.

That's very very old. The file is MQ2Auth.exe...and if you downloaded one of out compiles you shouldn't have to do that. Do you get any errors when you try to run macroquest.exe? And why hasn't Creed moved this to the EQ1 questions forum yet?

I need a compiler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back