• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I Love School Presentations Like This (1 Viewer)

Eaglie

RedCents
Here's a group project I just finished. During the presentation, I snapped at the teacher when he said for the fourth time that we needed to move on (which he didn't do to the other groups which had gone over time almost as much... I called him on that).

Most of the layout/coding was done by my groupmates, since one wanted to use Server Side Includes, which I've never worked with before. The actual goal of the website was to convey a virtue... and my group chose Humility.

Anyway, here's to 10 out of 20pts for yelling at the teacher!

Your Entrance to All Freakin' Knowledge (AFK)!

I suddenly like my vacuum cleaner a whole lot more than I used to now that I know it is an ancestor of the internet.

Now if I could learn to use the internet and log in to make posts things would be great.

Oh, I see the resemblance now...vacuum: have to plug it in to use it. Internet: have to log in to use it.

Thank the internet I never went to church, I think it'd be a pain to try and listen to the Bears game over the loudmouth at the altar. Anyway pull Grossman and go Bears, good thing we have a defense and special teams that can score cause our offense sure can't do it.

That's why I said they need to pull him, Griese or however the hell you spell his name has played much better than Grossman this season with the little time on the field they've given him. But whoever our QB is doesn't really matter, we'll just score on the kickoff returns or interceptions and still win. We might as well score a touchdown and recieve, and if we don't score on the kick, just hand the ball over so we can take it and score.

Griese's been in the league maybe five or six years, I believe. His dad is older than Testaverde though.

But the Bears defense and special teams can score more points than some basketball teams, and that's what matters.

And any Chicago/Bears references in the website were mine, not my partners. And completely related, all the Gandhi references were mine.

Griese has been playing for 9 years, and he's only 31. That ain't too old, I mean look at favre, now that's way too old to be playing. My cousin won tickets to the last bears game of the season, when we play milwaukee again at home on new years eve, lucky bastard. I would just love to see us end his career with an injury before he has a chance to retire. Anyway gotta love this weather in chicago, 8 degrees outside. beautiful. But back on topic, Griese has the experience that Grossman doesn't, which is why he doesn't make the rookie mistakes that Grossman does, and yet he shouldn't be because he hasn't been a rookie for a few years. Long story short (a little late) I stick with saying play Griese over Grossman.

Damn right, born and raised in the windy city. I think the reason most of the team stopped playing so crappy this year is I don't think they go to the cubby bear north the night before a game anymore. I guess any team would suck if most of the players were too hung over to see straight. My ex has Miles Smith's cell number, Lovie's son, and I've been trying to get it from her so I can call him and ask for him to call his dad and tell em to stop playing grossman but I think it's a losing battle.

Even "ALLEGED" Bears fans can't deny the undoubtable kickassery of the eagles... hence... Eaglie's avatar... This thread delivers, and thank you for solving the age old debate... E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!! > da bears

And what's the eagles record now? and now i'm only an "alleged" Bears fan? guess that makes me an "alleged" cubs fan too.

Interesting, the eagles are still trying to actually make it to the playoffs. I'd like to see them against the Bears, but I have the odd feeling the eagles won't make it. too bad, so sad.

I will have nothing to do with those Eagles, not that Donovan McNabb isn't cool for being from Chicagoland.

Long live my Bears and Cubs!

I Love School Presentations Like This

Users who are viewing this thread

Back