• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - I just started watching Justified (1 Viewer)

show was actually pretty cool and took place bout half an hour from where I use to live just across the mountain actually.
well at least Harlan, KY was which is where a good portion of the show is potrayed to be about

I can't remember how far along I got on this one, but at some point the tone of the show changed and I didn't like it as much. Beginning was really good though.

If you’re starting to like Timothy Olyphant check out Santa Clarita Diet. It’s stupid. It’s ridiculous. And it’s hilarious. He’s actually got some pretty good comedy chops.
I still think of him as the heavy in Girl Next Door so I'm more a fan of the show than the actor. I think Natalie Zea and Walton Goggins are awesome in everything.

This show wouldn't work without Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens and Walton Goggins as Boyd Crowder. Ava, Art. Tim and Dewey Crowe are all great as well but the dynamic between Raylan and Boyd makes this show great.

Awesome show. Made me actually excited to watch TV again. (Back in the day). It's kind of a slog now days, 5-6 seasons iirc. Knightly, you can say it changed after awhile but man you can't say that last episode wasn't just great TV. That showdown was so tense, I mean they built it up for that whole season and then it finally happens. I thought it was well done. I think I have watched the whole thing 3-4 times now. The wife just loves Timothy Oliphant, and speaking of which you see Hitman yet? He was pretty good in that too. "I told you not to come after her", hehe badass line.

Vrak

I just finished City Primeval watched most of it today. Shame it was a limited series. I would love another 8 episodes of Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder.

Toast - I just started watching Justified

Users who are viewing this thread

Back