• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - I have managed to screw up everything!!!!! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,639¢
I made the mistake of trying to get DBG help me with a graphics issue and they just made it worse. So, instead of telling me to back up all the files before I deleted them ...they had me delete about 25 files ...give or take. Now I am having the game load, if I can get it to load, the screen is the size it always was but not all of the chat windows and other items within the EQ Game Screen are miniature. If anyone can tell me how to quickly fix this, it would be greatly appreciated. My monitors are 4K and I am running dual NVidia 1080Ti 11GB Video cards. Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.
Some suggested that I delete the picture so you will just have to visualize in your mind that everything is so small you can barely read it. The characters and ingame items are there normal size it is just the UI item *(running default ini file) that are very tiny.

Last edited:
4k in EQ is awful, and not much you can do to make the UI a playable size (even with customs supposedly made for 4k).

I ended up just running at 1440 and be done with it

First off are you running in window mode or full screen?

I have mine set to 3840 x2160 and scale set to 200 %. This is the display setting for windows. As I understand it if you use window mode for EQ it uses the display settings for PC windows. So I set it up like this and seems that everything works out great.

You can try this and see if it works for you.

Zeb

Problem - I have managed to screw up everything!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back