• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

I have bought this game (1 Viewer)

colekutz

RedCents
Hello

After so many great times reading on this website I have bought the world of warcrafts crusade game. I am so happy to go home tonight and after I have taken my dinner I will be playing the game.

Thank you for all the great words about it and about all the delicious times you were able to talk about snacks.

Hello

After so many great times reading on this website I have bought the world of warcrafts crusade game. I am so happy to go home tonight and after I have taken my dinner I will be playing the game.

Thank you for all the great words about it and about all the delicious times you were able to talk about snacks.

Video games rot your mind.

Go outside & play frisbee-golf or hackie-sack or somethin'.

Hello

I hope you also bought the origional WoW game, as WELL as the expansion disks togeather. The expansion on its own is NOT the complete game, you also need to by the origional game as well.

You don't want to get home and... :doh:

Listen, did it ever occur to you that colekutz could be from a European country like the UK or Scandinavia?

In which case, "going outside and playing frisbee" could result in hypothermia adn death.

Take my advice, stick with WoW. The worst that can happen is that you lose your mind, your wife, your job, your house and home and THEN die of hypothermia ...which is far more enjoyable than just skipping straight to Hypothermia.

I mean if that was a game run by Blizz then no WAY would they let you go straight from start to end in one go. There has to be SOME time-sink element. :p

Hello and thanks for the many words. Last night we finished the dinner plates and then the bowls and some of us sat down to set up and play the warcrafts burning crusade that we have read about on this webpage.

Several of us were confused to be told many times by the computer that we did not have world of warcrafts although it is exactly what was purchased.

Despite our plans and a tray of deli meat that was made to be enjoyed while playing, our computer still will not allow anyone to play. We have saved the deli meat and many plan on trying again tonight after we talk to the gentleman who sold us the world of warcrafts burning crusade game.

Hello and thanks for the many words. Last night we finished the dinner plates and then the bowls and some of us sat down to set up and play the warcrafts burning crusade that we have read about on this webpage.

Several of us were confused to be told many times by the computer that we did not have world of warcrafts although it is exactly what was purchased.

Despite our plans and a tray of deli meat that was made to be enjoyed while playing, our computer still will not allow anyone to play. We have saved the deli meat and many plan on trying again tonight after we talk to the gentleman who sold us the world of warcrafts burning crusade game.

Trolling like this is way too unsubtle for NA.com. NEXT!

Thanks again for more words even though some of them are harder to understand. After speaking with the gentleman who sold us the world of warcrafts we were given one more disc of it. It was only two dollars of American money and he said it will permit us play burning crusade.

We will be trying again tonight. Thank you.

A basic scalloped potatoes recipe baked in the oven.

INGREDIENTS:

* 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes, about 6 to 8 medium potatoes
* 2 tablespoons flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 3 tablespoons butter
* 2 cups scalded milk
* 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

PREPARATION:

In a buttered 2-quart baking dish, place a layer of about 1/3 of the potatoes. In a cup or small bowl, combine flour with salt and pepper. Sprinkle about half of the flour mixture over the potatoes; repeat with another layer of potatoes and the flour mixture and top with remaining potato slices.
Dot with butter then pour hot milk over potatoes. Cover and bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle cheese over the top. Return to the oven and bake, uncovered, for an additional 15 minutes, or until scalloped potatoes are tender and cheese has melted. Scalloped potatoes serves 6 to 8.

That recipe caused two of us to pause playing warcrafts burning crusade and preheat the oven. How delightful it was to again eat a dish that was scalloped. I even was able to enjoy the dish while playing the new game.

Nice - I just e-mailed recipe to wife. This will install the warcrafts crusade, yes?

-Gritz

Nice - I just e-mailed recipe to wife. This will install the warcrafts crusade, yes?

-Gritz

No. I found out that you have to go to a store and buy TWO games in order to play warcrafts crusade. You need those games and the discs they are on to install warcrafts on your computer.

It takes a long time too and you will have plenty of time to snack while the game is needing to update. Do not worry, one update allowed enough pause to cook a dish such as this from start to end.

I am so busy now playing this game but I will do my best to tell people all about it once I have made a determination on how pictures of the game are taken.

Also, Isobelle do you know how the people in Japan manage to turn rice into a sweet candy? I have tasted it and it amazed everyone,

Punch Creme (pronounced kray-muh)

An interesting alcoholic drink that is a meal in itself with 1000s of calories per glass

1. Beat 8 eggs in a large bowl
2. Skin a lime and drop the peel in the egg mix and beat more
3. Pour 8 tins of evaporated milk into the mix and beat
4. Pour 4 tins of condensed milk into the mix and beat even more
5. Pour 1 x 75cl bottle of Barbadian or Trinidadian dark rum into the mix and beat

Filter (remembering to remove the lime peel) and pour into 3 washed and cleaned 2 litre bottles (i.e. coke). Keep refrigerated.

Crush enough ice to fill half a glass and then pour the punch in. Add a sprinkle of angustura bitters and away you go.

Enjoy!

Punch Creme (pronounced kray-muh)

An interesting alcoholic drink that is a meal in itself with 1000s of calories per glass

I'm interested ...
1. Beat 8 eggs in a large bowl
2. Skin a lime and drop the peel in the egg mix and beat more
3. Pour 8 tins of evaporated milk into the mix and beat
4. Pour 4 tins of condensed milk into the mix and beat even more
5. Pour 1 x 75cl bottle of Barbadian or Trinidadian dark rum into the mix and beat
:ralph:

Also, Isobelle do you know how the people in Japan manage to turn rice into a sweet candy? I have tasted it and it amazed everyone,

horrendous lying way using devil machines, etc:

http://deliciousbiting.blogspot.com/2005/01/making-mochi-photo-montage.html

old fashioned way using child slave labor and large AXES:

http://www.geocities.com/jfchenier.geo/japan/making_mochi.htm

at my school, we did the 2nd way... it basically amounts to soaking rice for hours on end to 'loosen it up', then beating said rice over and over with a large mallet in an oversized, heated stone mortar until it becomes a single large mass. this is scooped up and laid out on a table with flour, and pinched off and hand rolled (hot! hot! ouch! hot! damn!) into smaller portions. having the children take turns pounding the rice is cute, but ulitmately a large waste of time. john henry the railroad man would be a better mochi pounder than little 2nd grade sachiko-chan.

i was afraid to eat any of the children's mochi, because i see how much time their fingers spend in their noses.

i made my own.

a good time was had by all.

Does it taste good, though?

not actually a very big fan of it... i don't like bubble gum either, and maybe this lends itself to that.

i LOVE rice. love it love it love it. but mooshed all up like this, it just feels like a .. big... wad .. of ... stuff... you just chew and chew and whatever... it's a chore to eat.

add to the fact that every japanese person is standing around watching you eat it while holding their breath waiting for 'the reaction' and it just ends up being an ordeal.

same with natto... i don't really mind natto. i don't love it, but i can eat it if put on the spot, just to show people that i don't care.... it doesn't gross me out, like they expect that it will. I can eat whole fish with the head and tail and everything. whatever. but eating it (anything, really) 'in front of the crowd' is more of a pain in the ass than an enjoyable meal.

Thank you so much Isobelle. The recent writings on here have taught us an awful lot about the ways in which others create sweet snacks from things we would never imagine using. I am sorry that it does not suit your taste but we are sure there are MANY MANY more sweet confections in Japan that you do like.

Natto is now something that several of us do not trust. It does not seem like that which one would take for a snack or a break and since it has been noted that the odor gives everyone a bad feeling, I do not see many of us asking for it at the grocery store or even at the snack bar.

I have heard that in Japan the kids even eat gummis that look like hamburgers and submarine sandwhiches, but are much smaller. That is amazing. It must be such a fantastic land for you to discover.

But since all of this is about how I have bought warcrafts crusade I wanted to share that we are very confused. In the warcrafts game we have tried to set up a shop which sells sweets and snacks, but it is not turning out to be a victory. This is very odd because here in America we have done just that and it has done even better than any of us dreamed! We are confused as to why it will not turn out this way again.

But, thank you for all the help on snacks in Japan. And the other recipes made us both dream of how crazy it would be to drink a raw egg and how tasty it is to scallop.

Are you selling Nik-L-Nips at your warcraft candy store?

21827785uq1.jpg

We felt it should be known that last night we attained the level of 3 in warcrafts crusade.

I have bought this game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back