• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I GOTS ME A WII (1 Viewer)

Let me put it to you this way. Wii Sports, the game it comes with for free, it looks kind of crappy, but after playing for about 5 seconds, it's fucking AWESOME. The boxing's fun as hell and I'm seriously getting a workout playing it. I also heard about the Trauma Center game for it being godlike. I got Zelda which is awesome so far, even though I'm stuck trying to catch a god damn fish.

I waited in line for NINE hours and even the line was a blast. We had all kinds of hijinks to combat the evil store manager for being a douche and not giving us a trashcan after we asked him. It was great. Then when we all came out with our Wii's, a couple of guys we met busted out Sparkling Cider and we started shaking it up and spraying some of the cool people we waited in line with as they walked out, in celebration of course.

I paid $320 for my Wii and Zelda, including tax that's less than half of a PS3. Since buying it, I've played it more hours total than I've played our 360.

5000100842417_02.jpg

Wii%20controller%20scaled.JPG

My bad... It's a DVD Remote with less functions... :D

I GOTS ME A WII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back