• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - I can't help with tradeskill right now (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,710¢
I offer help on FV that includes gear, plat for gear or spells, mediocre advice. But right now it doesn't include tradeskills sorry folks. However I can point you in the right direction.

Agree that super cool. I started a crew on there just over a month ago. My goal was to go unassisted. Ive done pretty well, I am up to 113. I did sell a merc contract for 2mil pp so thats helped a lot. Starting to hit a wall, I can do GMM, but its close.

If i hit to much of a wall I will send you a PM Rob.

Thanks Sir.

Kar

The price of spells alone can sink you. I just spent 175k buying my 116-120 Beastlord spells on a toon I was leveling. I usually have a few pieces of decent gear for various classes around. I'd rather help folks out with it that try to sell it in general chat. If you have need of anything even a boss that needs killing in group progressions I'm sure I can help you in most cases. Were working on our tradeskills but they are coming slow.

Adding to this, I'm also always willing to help out on FV. No expansions so my toons are only 115, but if folks need plat for spells or mediocre buffs or basic gear (I've got more snowbound than I know what to do with), feel free to hit me up and I'll provide whatever help I can.

Discussion - I can't help with tradeskill right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back