• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - I am new so I need to ask (2 Viewers)

RedCents
271¢
I returned to EQ after a very long time, I already compiled open vanilla and I am starting to level chars. I don't see many macros here in level 1 so I need to ask if it is allowed to post macros here in level 1, that is all.

Thanks,

-cjt.

I returned to EQ after a very long time, I already compiled open vanilla and I am starting to level chars. I don't see many macros here in level 1 so I need to ask if it is allowed to post macros here in level 1, that is all.

Thanks,

-cjt.
you can post all the macros you want.

Thanks,

-cjt.
if you decide to post a resource, it'll allow you to have then in public macros or Private macros (lvl 2)

1698085378050.png

Discussion - I am new so I need to ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back