• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

hud (1 Viewer)

lunatic47

RedCents
i recently had to wipe my harddrive and reinstall due to a virus. i had a hud i liked very much and i would paste it into the new mq2 compile each time but i forgot to save the file before i wiped my pc. i think i got it from an old compile from turkreno but im not sure to be honest and i know ive had it since omens was released. ive tried searching for his compiles in hopes of downloading and getting the file but i cant find it. anyway it was very small and was in the top left corner to the right of the connection status bar (F11) sorta. i dont remember everything that it showed but i will list what i can remember.

character name
last tell
reg/aa exp
gm check
run speed
hp/mana/endurance numbers
loc/distance from target
target info - name,guild,lvl,class,distance,run speed
zone name

and thats about all i can remember. if anyone knows where i can find that info or can make a hud i would appriciate any info. ive looked at some of the other huds avaliable but i dont like them to be very big and thats really what i liked about the old one, that it was very small. it was probably 5 inches wide and 3 inches tall to be literal. anyway any info is much appriciated, thanks.

thank you very much mikiky that is what i was looking for, well almost lol, there might have been another one that had everything together. that hud has your target information kinda in the lower middle section of the monitor but either way its what i wanted. thank you again =)

hud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back