• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Howling Stones Killin Me (1 Viewer)

RedCents
820¢
Been working on the For your information quest : This has been a huge challenge and I wanted to get some others input. Are most fighting there way to the final destination Tier Dal Arisen? I tried running my mage there with double invisi to only have her taken out from a glob. Note - I run my team with all of the CWTN plugins. Last night I made 3/4 way only to succumb to 6 plus mobs that the enchanter was not able to lock down.
Positive note that does not get me to finish line - lots of mobs and becoming better at controlling the group and learning a new zone.
Drive with Warrior
Team Beast, necro, mage, enchanter, and cleric.

The golem and named are the only ones that see through invis. So kill the first two golems and then double invis. If you are on your way to ST, there is another set of golems that you will need kill. Once past them you are good with double invis.

Or just do what I used to do… get my mage killed and drag their corpse with my necro to the entrance of ST with Johnny on the spot faint deaths and training ST zone line. Then necro rez… wasn’t pretty but worked, sometimes.

Edit: navigating through that zone while boxing requires killing the golems, dodging the traps, and finally finding a good spot to drop invis and start fighting again without aggroing 10+ mobs.

All of team is 111 almost to 112. Yeah Grand- that is what I have been doing. Camp fire with necro summoning has been a lifesaver. Playing to get exp is great, however, sometimes you don't get the feeling of moving forward when you take a step backwards.
Yeah true I could do the same with Necro or Beast. I am not sure if I pause the CWTN plugin or just go manual . I really never thought of that route.

Last edited:
Discussion - Howling Stones Killin Me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back