• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to search all toons for specific item? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
761¢
Is there a script/macro/plugin that makes it easy to search all active toons to see if they have a specific item and quantity?

For example, for easier maintenance, I'd like to check all my toons have plenty of fresh fish and water flasks so they don't come close to consuming their stat food. Be easier to have them all report how many of each they have onhand.

Or when farming loot upgrades, it would be nice to run a search to see which toon already has a specific drop and who still needs it without having to alt-tab and use the inventory search on each one manually.

Is there a script/macro/plugin that makes it easy to search all active toons to see if they have a specific item and quantity?

For example, for easier maintenance, I'd like to check all my toons have plenty of fresh fish and water flasks so they don't come close to consuming their stat food. Be easier to have them all report how many of each they have onhand.

Or when farming loot upgrades, it would be nice to run a search to see which toon already has a specific drop and who still needs it without having to alt-tab and use the inventory search on each one manually.
mq2status
/dg all /status item blah

or if you hate easier things

or you could type this out and change "blah"
/dg all /dgtell all $\{FindItem[blah]}

Also

and

Question - How to search all toons for specific item?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back