• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

How to Manage Group Heals with KissAssist

SomeRandomDude

Well-known member
I'm trying to upgrade my cleric's KissAssist .ini file to do some sensible group healing. I figured that I would need to use a condition like ${Group.Injured[75]}>1, but the healing section doesn't seem to support conditions. I looked at a cleric .ini (level 85) in the .ini database and I just see a very ambiguous:

Heals3=Word of Recovery|90

What does this mean? How many people need to be below 90% for this group heal to trigger?

I suppose one way to accomplish my goal would be to put my group heals into a section that supports conditions (like DPS). But the problem with that is that I don't then have good control of the order in which the various heals are considered (since some are in the normal healing section and others are in DPS).

Thanks for any advice.
 
This is the check that is made for casting group heals. /if (${Group.AvgHPs} < 100 && ${Group} && ${Group.Injured[90]}>1) . Conditions work on group heals, just make sure you provide the HP tag.

Heals3=Word of Recovery|99|Cond1

Cond1=${Group.Injured[75]}>1
 
How to Manage Group Heals with KissAssist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart