• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

How to divide mp3 songs (100min) into multiple (25min) mp3 (1 Viewer)

Infernal

RedCents
100¢
Basicly exactly what the title says, anyone know how to get an mp3 that is 100 min long and divided into 4 or 5 mp3s each of 23min long so i can burn most of it on a CD?

You'll need a program that can split them. I can't think of a free one off the top of my head, as I just use Nero for that.

hmm.. free.. off the top of my head, i would say use iTunes. Drop in your mp3 and grab the info from the mp3 track and in the optinos tab theres a stop track at a certain time. Set it to where you want it to start and stop. Burn, lather, rinse, repeat.

download mp3split from sourceforge.net. It's a pretty powerful, but easy to use commandline tool that can split mp3s up.

How to divide mp3 songs (100min) into multiple (25min) mp3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back