• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to change the Target ring color under mob (1 Viewer)

RedCents
680¢
Hello all… is there a way to change the color of the target ring under the mob you are targeting? When I raid… I find my old azz at times struggling to turn my guy towards the mob the raid is killing… if there are multiple mobs… I can’t see the white ring..

I could of sworn I saw a “Sic” video where the target ring on a mob was blue…

I hope I posted this in the correct category…

Thank you

Hello all… is there a way to change the color of the target ring under the mob you are targeting? When I raid… I find my old azz at times struggling to turn my guy towards the mob the raid is killing… if there are multiple mobs… I can’t see the white ring..

Thank you
Not sure if there is a better/easier solution but you can find lots of them here - https://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/index.php?cid=72&dp=0&sh=full&so=desc&sb=lastupdate

If you use the default UI, you may need to copy that directory to a custom one and replace the target window in that directory and then load that UI directory on your toon as I believe the patcher will overwrite the custom one if you out it in your Everquest\uifiles\default directory when you patch

Thank you
Hey Chief !
Thanks for your service man, fellow vet here, but ARMY. 🇺🇸

in your UI folder, you will see a TargetIndicator.ini, you can edit that in notepad or any text editor. Look for the RGB settings. Are you asking for the Target Ring, or Assist, Marker1, Marker 2, Marker 3 ring? There is a lot that can be changed once you look, but maybe you want to change the graphic instead of the color?
I keep my colors standard, but modify the graphics.

Hey Chief !
Thanks for your service man, fellow vet here, but ARMY. 🇺🇸

in your UI folder, you will see a TargetIndicator.ini, you can edit that in notepad or any text editor. Look for the RGB settings. Are you asking for the Target Ring, or Assist, Marker1, Marker 2, Marker 3 ring? There is a lot that can be changed once you look, but maybe you want to change the graphic instead of the color?
I keep my colors standard, but modify the graphics.
Hello Redfrog! Thank you for the reply and thank you for serving! Our Army was and is the best in the world. I will tinker with the targetindicator.ini and see what I can come up with. Maybe do some Hot Pink color that stands out better.

Question - How to change the Target ring color under mob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back