• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How many Type 5 aug slots for a rogue? (1 Viewer)

To max dps on a Rogue, am I right to fill all these with type 5 hDex augs?
there is some debate going to some other h-stat like hStr (which is poo imo) after a certain amount of hdex when you get much less value from it - but you won't be doing anything wrong just full-sending hdex for the time being

Sic brings up a good point. Some will say DPS is a combination of Dex, for accuracy and procs, and Str, for the damage component. One thing to consider, as Sic has also mentioned, is the Law of Diminishing Returns. This game never appeared to be linear, so although more and more and more Dex will provide more benefit, the incremental benefit vs the amount of Dex is not always there. I have also heard some folks use the rule of thumb of going 1,000 Dex above what is shown on the stats tab. X/Y so they would have X=Y+1000.

Boy, I do love pumpkin spiced coffee. How can you be in a bad mood with a cup of Fall goodnees. :)

Question - How many Type 5 aug slots for a rogue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back