• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How long to wait? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
105¢
I sent a krono in this morning, but it's evening now and still only level 1. I understand nothing is instant via krono vs the almighty dollar, but how long does it normally take? I am so excited to start but can't even start to download the very vanilla till i get upgraded to Level 2.

Thanks for any feedback/info.

I sent a krono in this morning, but it's evening now and still only level 1. I understand nothing is instant via krono vs the almighty dollar, but how long does it normally take? I am so excited to start but can't even start to download the very vanilla till i get upgraded to Level 2.

Thanks for any feedback/info.
@Redbot is who handles the krono stuff, so you'll have to wait until he has an opportunity to do that

Whoooo Ding Ding! Welcome !
giphy.gif

So far, very confusing, but going bit by bit. got the nav stuff down, and the /bca /bcaa /bcga /bct xxxx going. still lost in the sauce with the ini file stuff as far as how to make the copies work for me. working on making up some hotkey macros over the next couple days, and gonna just use a combo of MQ2 and ISBoxer :).

Definitely a work-in-progress kinda thing.

Thanks @Sinickal ! Is that in the ini files somewhere, not seeing it. or is it a website?

Question - How long to wait?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back