• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How do you do it? (1 Viewer)

Ninjapickle

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
1,307¢
I logged in my rogue and gated back to PoK. I clicked on find and selected guild lobby, and he just stood there. Wtf? I started pressing random keys on my keyboard and eventually discovered that when I use the w,s,a, or d keys, he actually moved!!! I need to go to CoV to buy the progressive tome I forgot to get before, but realized I'd actually have to steer my character everywhere and find zones and vendors on my own.
I can't do this anymore.
I quit.
You can haz my stuff.

I logged in my rogue and gated back to PoK. I clicked on find and selected guild lobby, and he just stood there. Wtf? I started pressing random keys on my keyboard and eventually discovered that when I use the w,s,a, or d keys, he actually moved!!! I need to go to CoV to buy the progressive tome I forgot to get before, but realized I'd actually have to steer my character everywhere and find zones and vendors on my own.
I can't do this anymore.
I quit.
You can haz my stuff.
yup. imagine WALKING somewhere ugh

Question - How do you do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back