• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - How do I pause pulling in KissAssist? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,804¢
Is there a way to suspend pulling in Kissassist? Currently if I want to stop my PullerTank from pulling I have to invis him or turn off the macro. I know there are lots of fun commands you can use to change your toons behavior while running KISS. Is there a list of commonly used commands?

Thanks

Rob

Excellent guys! Very helpful. Is there anyway to keep the macro running, but pause just the pulling action? Can be handy when first rezzed so I can get him buffed up without pulling before the rest of the team is ready.

Also is there an extended list of the ingame commands? I see a few in the tutorial, but I have a feeling there are more.

Thanks again,

Rob

Ahh gotcha. I still get a little confused on what is KISS and what is mq2. I understand that KISS is a badass macro that uses mq2's different functionality and plugins and such, I just don't really know what is doing what completely yet.

Thanks

Rob

I tried both these options for the last two nights. Neither really works.

If I set all my toons but my PullerTank to chaseassist and I attempt to go pull a mob myself kissassist makes me run back to camp even though I have Returntocamp=0 all the while with my toons running behind me.

If I press the pause button, it pauses the macro, but as soon as I unpause it returns me to camp... even with Returntocamp=0.

I'd love to work my way through an instance with my 4 support toons following me as my Pullertank moves forward through the zone, but I haven't found a way to get them to do that.

Yeah puller and puller tank set up a camp where you start the macro. Hunter will keep you running around killing in a radius around a camp. There is a good explanation in the kiss instructions. Good hunting

I tried both these options for the last two nights. Neither really works.

If I set all my toons but my PullerTank to chaseassist and I attempt to go pull a mob myself kissassist makes me run back to camp even though I have Returntocamp=0 all the while with my toons running behind me.

If I press the pause button, it pauses the macro, but as soon as I unpause it returns me to camp... even with Returntocamp=0.

I'd love to work my way through an instance with my 4 support toons following me as my Pullertank moves forward through the zone, but I haven't found a way to get them to do that.

how are you getting your support toons to follow? I've been having serious challenges getting that to happen.

You can also create a custom method by doing this:
1. Open Macro.
2. Find this line:
| ************************* Pull ****************************************|
3. Add this below it:
/declare HoldPulls int outer 0
4. Find this line:
/call FindMobToPull
5. Change to:
/if (!${HoldPulls}) /call FindMobToPull
6. Save macro and close.
7. Create hotkey:
/varset HoldPulls ${If[${HoldPulls},0,1]}

Now you can hit that hotkey and ONLY pulls will pause while rest of macro runs. Hit it again and pulls resume. Tada!

I never thought any one would ever just want to turn off pulls. You are the first in 3 years. I have toggles for every other section. I will add a /pullon to turn off/on pulling next version..

how are you getting your support toons to follow? I've been having serious challenges getting that to happen.

Target the toon you want to follow then:

/chase

- - - Updated - - -

I never thought any one would ever just want to turn off pulls. You are the first in 3 years. I have toggles for every other section. I will add a /pullon to turn off/on pulling next version..

Thank you Maskoi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Question - How do I pause pulling in KissAssist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back