• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How do i get the warp hack installed in MQ2 (1 Viewer)

swag

RedCents
I have Mq2 up and running but how do i get the warp hack into mq2?
The manual for newbs has been moved and I see warp hacks by multiple users but which one do i Pick ?

I would like an overview of how to get a warp plugin in mq2
The steps to create the plugin and build it. Is a plugin the same as a macro in the release folder? Damn, confusing.

Warp is a plugin, it is something that has to be compiled with MQ. There is a Guide in the guide section how how to make a plugin and even some code for warp and the changes that will need to be made to MQ. There are also several other version floating about the site.

Hey all I am having terrible trouble using the warp.. i had it working before DOD expansion and since then its gone to crap. I load the plug in and i get the message warp with non kos and when i use /warp target i freeze up and crash. that was with mq2ultrawarp, , mq2warp. and mq2twarp. I have a pre compiled from both Cade and Soultaker. Tried them both and nothing but the same result. If you can help me out please, would be deeply appreciated. I have an idea for a mac that i would like to try and configure and uses warp for it. email me or pm me or which ever you can do to help thanks .

How do i get the warp hack installed in MQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back