• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How do I get redcent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

I locked this post with the answer. I hope you take some time to look around and dig in to being a part of the community. The reason i locked this post with the answer is you've been here 45 minutes, and have already made a post that needed to go to fippys about making people websites for "mq2 tips", which RedGuides is actively a site for "Red Guides" MacroQuest / EverQuest and such related things - and then asking a question that is very available - including in "suggested threads" when you went to post the question - which definitely *feels* a little squiffy.

RedGuides is happy to have you, and I hope you become a member who is here for years to come, I've made some now lifelong friends here and I wish you the same.

here are the new user videos guides that may help you as well

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Question - How do I get redcent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back