• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How do I check my health in macor? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,463¢
I am attemping to write my very first macro from scratch, doe sanyone know the command to check my health?

The usage would be to /doability if my health drops below a given percentage.

/if (${Me.Heath}<80) /doability Mend

This isn't working and the macroquest site is unavailible, sigh.

Any and all help is greatly apprieciated.

Edit:
Also how do you use a combat ability such as; provoke?

For provoke I'd do something like this

before sub main

Rich (BB code):
 #event exp "#*#gain experience#*#" 
#event exp "#*#gain party experience#*#"

In sub main
Rich (BB code):
 /declare Provoke int outer 0 
/doevents
/if (${Me.Combat}) /call Provoke

Rich (BB code):
 Sub Provoke 
/if (${Provoke}) <=0) {
/disc Provoke
/varcalc Provoke ${Provoke}+1
}
/return

Rich (BB code):
 Sub Event_Exp 
/varset Provoke 0
/return

Last edited:
OK, got another one for you:)

I am trying to end the macro if I lose my target, this line of code almost works, but it fails to parse if I have a target and stops the macro from running.

/If (!${Target}) /call Endmacro

Any better ideas how to end the macro when my target dies?

/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /endmacro

Perhaps (just a guess)

This would end the macro if you dont have a target..

BTW if this dont work plz keep in mind i started learning this yesterday, so still need a lot of knowledge =)

Just curious, why would you end a macro upon not having a target? Are you using the macro just to kill one thing?

Edit: I now see why you're doing it that way, having read your entire macro. Ending a macro upon losing a target just bugs me(not in a bad way, it's just one of those feelings where it should be something else), because sometimes when you kill things, you get their corpse on target, or something else happens that gives you a target.

I've seen it a ton, but if you don't ever get that, then I wouldn't worry about it.

If you are worried about it, you could easily change it to end the macro upon gaining experience, or upon the "#*#has been slain#*#" message.

How do I check my health in macor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back