• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How did you celebrate the son of god? (1 Viewer)

Runned

RedCents
It's tradition in my family to meet on Christmas eve and have tamales at my grandma's house, and yes I am half messican. We go through our stalkings, which this year I got two beef logs, a 2007 calendar and a slinky. After that, everyone in my family who believes in
jeebus.png
(everyone but me) goes to midnight mass, and I stay home and polished off the rest of the tamales while watching TV.

Tomorrow, like every year in recent memory, I will be celebrating the birth of our lord and savior Jesus Christ by giving an imaculate birth of my own to a river of molten lava because every year I manage to pack away at least a dozen or so tamales. I love the holiday season!

The lava hath commeth, my terlot bowl looks like the valley of pompeii circa 79AD.

Oh my, I celebrated the hell out of jesus today. I got a G5 Grill (The George Foreman NEXT GRILLERATION) and a bunch of awesome books.

Oh my, I celebrated the hell out of jesus today. I got a G5 Grill (The George Foreman NEXT GRILLERATION) and a bunch of awesome books.

Ironic, b/c I GAVE my father a Foreman (only the $40 one, though) & my siblings a bunch of books for Christmas.

We usually go to my father's church Christmas eve (he's the only one active in religion), then on the way home he shanghai's the entire family on a forced carride through the various neighborhoods in their housing community so we can view everyone's lights. Dad makes cinnamon rolls for breakfast & Mom makes arrangements for us to have Christmas dinner w/ someone else. Then we check our stockings, eat breakfast, open presents, & find someway to pass the rest of the day until said dinner arrangements.

As usual, my sister and I attempted to outdo each other... I got her Looney Tunes DVDs this year, and she got me a really nice (expensive) little Christmas ornament... and a stuffed eagle, oddly enough.

My sister cried because imy wife and I ogt her and her husband gift cards with more money on them on than the gift cards they got each of us (by a 1 to 4 ratio). Gift cards suck and I will avoid them in the future now..

Whenever I give gift cards it's for something like Jack n the Box or Denny's, something where no matter what the denomination is, it's a "Oh...thanks.." gift. You should never go over the top with gift cards, but they are great for people who either have everything or want nothing.

I got a george foreman grill too! I am not sure which model though. I know it's larger than the one I already had though I'm not sure if it came with all of those attachments. I will have to investigate when I get home from work today~

My friends got annoyed with me because I got them all presents and they didn't get me or each other anything. I don't think they realize that I just like to buy things~ I bought myself a PS3 because I am a retarded impulse shopper and I just happened to be at best buy picking up a few last minute gifts on payday... And the evil bastards there rolled out a big ass cart full of them right in front of me... sigh

My GF grill is only the jumbo sized one not the one with all the cool waffle testiculators and such. : (

Since I already had a grill I took back the jumbo GF grill and got a crock pot so I could make massive amounts of chili and shit blood!

Whenever I give gift cards it's for something like Jack n the Box or Denny's, something where no matter what the denomination is, it's a "Oh...thanks.." gift. You should never go over the top with gift cards, but they are great for people who either have everything or want nothing.

For those kinds of people (who, in my opinion, are just about everyone but me) I usually get a whole lot of nothing. And then I always make sure to wrap my empty box, and put "From Santa" in their signifigant other's handwriting. Nothing says "Holiday Cheer" than sowing unhappiness and causing breakups. :yea:

MMM, good xmas this year.
I got Battlefield 2142, pre-order of Burning Crusade, Black powdercoated rock crawler wheels for my XJ (with the proper offset!!!), the entire series of Over There on DVD, Baileys, wonderfull winter beers, a new custom built PC, a new flatscreen monitor, a new surround sound system, some new speakers for my new pc, some pimpin shirts, a Stuff on Cats calender, and i'm pretty sure 12 pounds of fat from all the food and booze I've consumed.
My fiance rocks the hizzy!

MMM, good xmas this year.
I got Battlefield 2142, pre-order of Burning Crusade, Black powdercoated rock crawler wheels for my XJ (with the proper offset!!!), the entire series of Over There on DVD, Baileys, wonderfull winter beers, a new custom built PC, a new flatscreen monitor, a new surround sound system, some new speakers for my new pc, some pimpin shirts, a Stuff on Cats calender, and i'm pretty sure 12 pounds of fat from all the food and booze I've consumed.
My fiance rocks the hizzy!

What's an XJ?

sorry, habbit. An XJ is a Jeep Cherokee.

Man you got shit-loads of presents!!! (don't tell me you got super swampers or i'm crying)

All i got from spending xmas at work about 7000miles away from my family was a tshirt that says "i'm a fucking genius" from the missus. Which although I totally think is true, I'm sure she send it to be sarcastic in some witty-I-had-fun-at-christmas-without-you kind of way (<put insult here>)

I did buy myself an ipod, a camera and a case of vintage rum though so there!

I got to see my kid, who'll be three in two weeks. That was my gift to myself, and no one else gave me anything, except for my friends, who all pitched in to buy me booze. Good guys.

Man you got shit-loads of presents!!! (don't tell me you got super swampers or i'm crying)

All i got from spending xmas at work about 7000miles away from my family was a tshirt that says "i'm a fucking genius" from the missus. Which although I totally think is true, I'm sure she send it to be sarcastic in some witty-I-had-fun-at-christmas-without-you kind of way (<put insult here>)

I did buy myself an ipod, a camera and a case of vintage rum though so there!

LOL, nope, but ironically enough, I have a set of 31x11.5x15 Interco TrXus STS ATs on the way (super swampers lil bro). I wish I got a shirt like that. That's' cool. I did get some fun Blizzard/WoW shirts from Jinx clothing though.
But ya, I'm pretty gratefull I have family and friends that love me enough to hook me up with such fun stuff.

I got to see my kid, who'll be three in two weeks. That was my gift to myself, and no one else gave me anything, except for my friends, who all pitched in to buy me booze. Good guys.

Right on! I got to hang with my kids for the week I had off as well. Good stuff.

LOL, nope, but ironically enough, I have a set of 31x11.5x15 Interco TrXus STS ATs on the way (super swampers lil bro). I wish I got a shirt like that. That's' cool. I did get some fun Blizzard/WoW shirts from Jinx clothing though.
But ya, I'm pretty gratefull I have family and friends that love me enough to hook me up with such fun stuff.

I'll have to keep on driving my (almost dead) Baja Claws from Mickey Thompson (35X13.50-16LT-6 ply) :'(
My family and friends are all pissed off 'cos I couldn't take holidays (twas the first time in 30 years no xmas with the folks)
Luckily for me I don't have kids, they'd just end beeing totally mad at their dad for never beeing around...

35" MT BCs eh? Nice. I bet those cost a pretty penny to replace. I was lookin at getting some claws, but I live in the desert and we don't see much mud and I don't rock crawl, so a meaty set of ATs is what I need for my uses.
What do you have them on and how much lift to fit 35s?

Ya, that really sux about the holidays. I'd be pissed to! What's their resoning behind that bs?

Damn, they really do! But I live in Venezuela, mud country par excellence... so its that or getting stuck! My rig is a 2005 Toyota Landcruiser FZJ71 w/a 4.5l straight six. I have a 14inch lift, King springs in the front, Old Man Emu leafs in the back. Ranchos 9000xs (compressor controlled) and another year of salary worth of accessories on it....
Was my christmas present last year! From my company, i got promoted and a car was part of package (they just didn't think I'd get that lol)

And their reasonning is: "we pay you, monsieur, and you signed a contrat! So you better work your sorry non-french ass off"

Sonoran. The Mojave is just West of the Sonaran, so they're close, but I'm in the Sonoran. Better camping/wheeling in the Sonoran. Better um......loneliness in the Mojave?

I bought myself an Archos PMA 430. Awesome little machine. Runs Linux, so it's customizable. Check it out at archos.com.

heh, i got a chad johnson jersey with ocho cinco across the back, an indoor remote control helicopter (which is a bit dangerous), scarface: the world is yours for ps2, scarface the movie, godfather I-III, some tommy bahama clothing, a chicago bears hoody and shirt, and snorkeling stuff for my trip to cancun in april, oh yea, and a trip to cancun in april.

Indoor helicopter! That's such a gleeful concept I can hardly contain myself.I have to get one.

look it up on youtube, there's videos of races and chasing people around warehouses and stuff. let's just say my dogs weren't too happy that day. also as long as you're on there, look up ghost riding, it's a bunch of idiots, especially the guy who wrecks his truck with a telephone pole.

The shit blood chili was excellent. I ate it for like 4 days straight. Mmmm food that burns you twice. It actually didn't turn out all that spicy. I think next time I am going to try cutting up a couple of habeneros(sp?) and seeing if I can survive eating it.

The PS3 thus far has been a huge disappointment. Aside from resistance there really isn't shit I wanna play for it out yet. Should have blown the money on PC hardware, 360 games, or something useful like hookers and booze. sigh~

Yeah but they make that for 360 too and I like the 360 controllers more haha.

How did you celebrate the son of god?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back