• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hot off the presses! (1 Viewer)

Not sure about a new .exe but i bet there will be another patch. Lot's o' people getting rolled back to find themselves naked with no corpses in game. 2 in my guild so far has had this problem. each with 2 characters with prob. No response from petetions/bug as of yet and it's been almost a full day since patch. I'm guessing some #$#% is gonna hit the fan when everyone logs in this morning after they have been rolled back and find themselves naked. lol

Happen to me... logged in today and all my goodies were gone and back in the zone where I logged out a few days ago.

Got rolled back, they took all the stuff in my bags and bank but left me 10 magnetic BPs in shared bank, go figure, LOL

BAH, they rolled back my shammy that got 2 measly skillups in smithing, bastards took em hehe. Least he wasn't naked LOL :rolleyes:

Wonder why they didn't get shared bank? or BPs I put in guild bank?

They accidently had the tradeskill merchants from test? server pop in PoK. Peeps were buying stuff right and left, looked like sharks in a feeding frenzy ROFL. I bought 3 bags full of magnetized BPs for like 1g per. Had my shammy do combines and ended up with bout 20 magnetic BPs for all of maybe 20 platinum.
I'm sure one of the major traders started crying for the GMs right away because their markets were being destroyed hehe. I thought at first it was purposeful, to bring some of the outrageous prices down?
Oh, well, got my 2 cents hehe.

OMG, need to post again, I'm not superstitious or anything just don't like that number.

Phew, thats better :cool:

HEY, I just noticed. WHY do I have to be a shyguy??? :D

Hot off the presses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back