• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Holyshits/downshits (1 Viewer)

RedCents
73¢
Is this programming language? Ive seen holyshits and downshits mentioned in several topics and after searching them here I see they are related to spells. What is the terminology from and how are they applied?

here is an example of some holyshit and downshit flags:
INI:
downflag0=1
holyflag0=1

INI:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Sincere Fury].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>10) /casting "Sincere Fury" -invis gem13

INI:
holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=99 && ${Cast.Ready[Sincere Force Rk. II]}) /casting "Sincere Force Rk. II" -kill

without running a macro or a class specific plugin in this example this toon will buff Sincere Fury when NOT in combat (downflag, downshit)
in a holyflag and holyshit (while in combat, it will cast Sincere Force until mob is dead starting at 99%
the possibilities are huge, its up to you to see if the response is not as fast as u want etc

There are macros that are great at automating a lot of stuff, but you can use mq2melee plugin to do stuff for you and simplify some basic stuff

people do great just making a good Kiss ini and go from there, or buying a class plugin, I have trusted holyflags for yrs and unless its complex for my needs its reliable

Bans - Holyshits/downshits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back