• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Holyshits/downshits (1 Viewer)

RedCents
487¢
Is this programming language? Ive seen holyshits and downshits mentioned in several topics and after searching them here I see they are related to spells. What is the terminology from and how are they applied?

RedCents
4,930¢
They're specific to the MQ2Melee plugin. The documentation for MQ2melee can be found on the resource page or on macroquest.com in the wiki. They're basically an IF statement. IE "if suchandsuch conditions are true, do this action"

RedCents
880¢
here is an example of some holyshit and downshit flags:
INI:
downflag0=1
holyflag0=1
INI:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Sincere Fury].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>10) /casting "Sincere Fury" -invis gem13
INI:
holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=99 && ${Cast.Ready[Sincere Force Rk. II]}) /casting "Sincere Force Rk. II" -kill
without running a macro or a class specific plugin in this example this toon will buff Sincere Fury when NOT in combat (downflag, downshit)
in a holyflag and holyshit (while in combat, it will cast Sincere Force until mob is dead starting at 99%
the possibilities are huge, its up to you to see if the response is not as fast as u want etc

There are macros that are great at automating a lot of stuff, but you can use mq2melee plugin to do stuff for you and simplify some basic stuff

people do great just making a good Kiss ini and go from there, or buying a class plugin, I have trusted holyflags for yrs and unless its complex for my needs its reliable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)