• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Highest single groupable raid target now? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
757¢
So, with LS giving us higher levels, and a nice boost in melee dps. What is the highest raid target anyone has been able to do with a single box group? I haven't tried any new ones lately to see what my team can do. Just curious what others have been able to accomplish.

I haven't tried anything since the expansion. I one grouped Droga a few weeks ago at 120 but that isn't saying much being EoK and pretty old. I bet the RoS skyfire raid is one groupable now. I might try that one next. I also might try the VP raids with one group. That could be fun.

Pardon my TLP ignorance.

Is my assumption that the raid gear getting added will have a bigger impact than the 5 levels? Anyone in NoS tier 2 would have gained levels and progressed abilities but no gear actually has been replaced yet other than weapons for melee dps?

Pardon my TLP ignorance.

Is my assumption that the raid gear getting added will have a bigger impact than the 5 levels? Anyone in NoS tier 2 would have gained levels and progressed abilities but no gear actually has been replaced yet other than weapons for melee dps?
Nothing has more impact than levels. Levels bring innate bits, plus updated, skills, spells, etc...

Nothing has more impact than levels. Levels bring innate bits, plus updated, skills, spells, etc...
Yeah, we done Spirit Fades raid the other day and it was a joke at 125. Nothing different on our toons other than some new melee group weapons. Same gear otherwise. I was tanking several adds at once with my SK and our dps was through the roof compared to pre-125.

Discussion started a bit ago, sharing a little of my experiences with that.

The biggies for me to try again at 125:
RoS's Fell Foliage was an annoying blocker. Never sat down to really think it through. But felt achievable.
TBL's Fight Fire - got really close. The initial 3 waves hit kinda hard but was SO close to getting past it.

Hadn't tried EoK, having finished them when guilded. So mentally skipped. Davros has me thinking we'll go back there.
All before EoK are pretty straight-forward except a couple with blocking mechanics (I'm looking at you, Pelzia's Plot and Two Sides of the Stone. Ptooie!)

That's not talking about achievements though - which is an obviously larger list. And often where the fun challenges are.

Discussion - Highest single groupable raid target now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back