• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - HH Naggy (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,153¢
Hey guys, took my 6 person team to HH Naggy. Got to 5 percent, tank was taking some serious damage, and wiped when the elementals all spawned. Any strategy or suggestions? Bring a second group? Am I overlooking a walk through that already exists?

At 5%, with no elementals up, you have to click the 4 talismans while standing in the 4 auras. The talismans must be clicked within seconds of each other, so you need 4 characters to all sync up and click at the same time.

So you need to setup MQ2autoloot to distribute the talismans to different characters. Then you need to remember who has what talisman and run them to the appropriate aura once naggy reaches 5%. Gotta hope he doesn't do the wing buffet AOE Pushback or you get pushed out of the aura. Assuming you got the tank on naggy in the middle and 4 characters ready to click talismans in the appropriate location, you need a hotkey to tell each character to click their talisman in unison. If all goes well, Naggy's HP unlocks and you can kill him. Also, the elementals continue to spawn. They can drop additional talismans, if needed since they're only 1 charge each.

And there's a death touch mechanic, so enjoy.

At 5%, with no elementals up, you have to click the 4 talismans while standing in the 4 auras. The talismans must be clicked within seconds of each other, so you need 4 characters to all sync up and click at the same time.

So you need to setup MQ2autoloot to distribute the talismans to different characters. Then you need to remember who has what talisman and run them to the appropriate aura once naggy reaches 5%. Gotta hope he doesn't do the wing buffet AOE Pushback or you get pushed out of the aura. Assuming you got the tank on naggy in the middle and 4 characters ready to click talismans in the appropriate location, you need a hotkey to tell each character to click their talisman in unison. If all goes well, Naggy's HP unlocks and you can kill him. Also, the elementals continue to spawn. They can drop additional talismans, if needed since they're only 1 charge each.

And there's a death touch mechanic, so enjoy.

this takes me way back!! I tried to 2 group this (all macro’d) back in like EoK. It was frustrating. I don’t think I ever got it down.

this takes me way back!! I tried to 2 group this (all macro’d) back in like EoK. It was frustrating. I don’t think I ever got it down.
I tried it 2 nights ago. Wiped at 5% because 2 of the talismans did not trigger. Not going back because it's too much of a hassle and the dt is too annoying without an actual tank swap.

Question - HH Naggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back